C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joan m wallyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 18:43:11 -0500
Jasper -- I am really new to this whole list thing, but aware enough to
understand the amount of time and effort you have invested. I am truly
sorry if you feel taken for granted.  I never knew your name to thank
you, which I am doing now.  Without your efforts I would not have the
level of strength and information that I am used to promote myself and
move forward in life.  I hope that you will reconsider your decision, but
also support you in doing what is best for you and what you believe in.

Sincerely, Joan M. Wallyn