RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 09:39:51 -0500
David, I know it's bad form to quote a message in its entirety (as below).
However, I'd like to delay a response to your questions until I see whether you are
going to admonish the writer who made the comments about you, Kirt, Tom, and
whoever being "against" me.  Ganging up on someone is poor form in both sports and
newsgroups.  In other words, as silly as it sounds, if this is a fight, and it's
all of you against little old me, I'd like to know so I can choose the right size
stick to defend myself.

Also, can you first address my indignant message that directly responded to your
use of "insincerity"?

I *sincerely* need to know if we're here to struggle toward higher quality dietary
truth or if this is some forum for smartly-worded quips and sarcastic messages
intended to put disbelievers of in-house dogma in their 'place'.

Regards,
Rex Harrill