BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darren Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 10:22:13 -0500
Hello, I know that I am replying to a message nearly 1 and a half years
old, but does anyone know where I can find the Disability media directory
mentioned in the below message?  I clicked on the fredom forum site today,
and it wasn't there anymore.  Thanks for any input.

Darren