RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 04 Dec 1996 15:22:05 -0800
Every Entrepreneur dreams of bringing a truly UNIQUE & EXCLUSIVE
PRODUCT to the market.  Remember Pycnogenol, Blue Green Algae,
Colloidal Minerals, and many other products that are now available
from most health food stores and promoted by numerous network
marketing companies?

Tahitian "Morinda Citrifolia" juice, commonly known as Tahitian NONI
Juice, is ONLY AVAILABLE from Morinda, Inc., who has an EXCLUSIVE
Agreement with the government of French Polynesia to export Tahitian
NONI Juice.

Tahitian NONI Juice has been market tested and scientists have studied
the tropical plant and discovered what islanders have known for
generations.

The fruit used by Polynesian healers for a variety of health
disorders, such as Diabetes, Arthritis, Cancer, Atherosclerosis,
Colds, Flu, High blood pressure, Menstrual cramps, Ulcers, Poor
digestion, Depression, Chronic fatigue syndrome, Senility, Bruises,
Sprains, Wounds, Skin afflictions, General pains, and many more.  It's
considered a STRONG BLOOD PURIFIER, and Cleanses the body of Fungus,
Bacteria, and Parasites.  The compound works to cause cell
regeneration.

(Morinda, Inc. does not make any curative claims.)

        FREE.... HOTTEST TESTIMONIAL TAPE AND COLOR BROCHURE

uh, my dad forwarded me this.   then sharon weber told me she'd heard of
it through friends of hers.  anyone know anything about this noni
nonsense?  could it come raw?  pasteurized (or "ultra-pasteurized"!), i
bet.  noni eaters, expose yourselves!  noni drinkers, too!

no need,
	bodhi