RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 05:03:19 -0800
Hello again jean-claude,
Kind of like homeopathy...easily explained by the toxic mind theory...
You make me laugh about those peanut date rolls. I bought four packs,
and must have some left over anger at my gambling husband because I'm
still to cheap to throw them out. So I froze three packs and will try
your technique periodically. BTW do you still use cassia. I ate some a
few weeks ago and it tasted bad...like a jerk I swallowed it and threw
up for a couple of hours. My body is pretty good about getting rid of
poisons. Maybe Manis slipped in some of what got Zephyr a while back
:-)

Thanks for the plug...I have been so attacked putting this theory on
lists by people misdirecting their anger that I hesitate to share
about
it...but the nice thing about this list is that people already
understand the concept of toxicosis and disease so it's an easy step
seeing that toxicosis in the neurons of the brain is the source of
symptoms of emotional disorders and addictions, including the food
addiction which afflicts so many of us. And I've found that people who
do the detox of bad food and negative emotions are WINNERS.
Ellie

Self help for depression is on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway/depression.html
The same article entitled Self help for addictions is on:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/2579
The longer version entitled Self help for emotional disorders is on:
http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/depression.html