RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dale Goudey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 22:53:53 -0800
>One day last year I decided to try a couple of raw organic fertile egg
>yolks after reading "The Ultimate Diet" by Stanley Bass.  I still wasn't
>too crazy about the taste but I felt great all day.  Especially since I
>was weight lifting and playing softball at the time.
>
>Keith

I'm new to this raw diet.  I'm starting with a breakfast of one raw
organic
fertile egg, whipped, and added to orange juice from two large
oranges.
This seems about the correct proportions. Adding the whipped egg to
the
orange juice reduces the tartness of the orange juice, and changes the
texture slightly, but doesn't harm the taste.

Polly