RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 05:15:29 -1000
Liza May wrote:

> forest,
> > i see the union of male and female has spiritual value as
> > well as physical pleasure and that to learn to control our physical urges may
> > enhance our holistic evolution. for me this involves attempting to avoid
> > ejaculation and orgasm.
>
> ?????!! WHA'???
> ???!! EXSQUEEEEEEZE me, but WHY would I wanna do THAT?

if you are content with your positition in life and health and have no
interest in spiritual pursuits, i agree why would you wanna do that. perhaps
you could inform us of your diet preferences and tell us all about how you
have achieved such great health that you can attempt to ridicule others who
share their limited experiences.

> Hmmmm, now why does it kinda seem like eating fruit, getting colonics,
> anorexia, vomiting and laxatives, breatharianism, enemas, detoxing,
> obsessing on food cleanliness, trying to make your period stop or at least
> come out clear like water, "master cleanses" with salt and cayenne,
> nightmares of creepy parasites and candida creatures crawling around,
> fanatical veganism, and now the latest - avoiding all the messy, beasty,
> out-of-control parts of sex - why do these all kinda' sorta' feel like the
> same neurosis?
>
> Could it be .........  S-A-T-A-N???

could it be a sincere desire by some to explore a continual refinement and
evolution of life and health and all it's mysteries despite their limitations,
mistakes, and pitfalls? could it be that those who are closed minded or
unwilling to try new things brush it off and make jokes or call it satanic?

based on your comments here it is obvious you are here to ridicule others who
do not fit your model of perfect health. please help us degenerate fools by
sharing your wisdom rather than poking fun at others, otherwise you come
across as someone who is uncaring and close minded. sarcastic humor based on
my personal experience affects our psychological health and relationships with friends.

refering to tantric diciplines: there's this old saying we probably all heard,
"don't knock it till you try it." and try it long enough to achieve some
degree of mastery, then write and tell me your thoughts. some people who hear
of some new idea try it once or twice in an effort to prove it wrong rather
than to give it a serious objective consideration.

> forest,
> > have been celibate for about 10 years now, not by choice but by lack of
> > support for these concepts from women.
>
> HAH!!! Excuse me again, but that is FUNNY!! Very funny, in fact. In fact
> it's very very very funny.

i'm glad that i have brought levity to your world, if it is sincere and real i
believe it can add to our health, tho if we laugh at someone rather than with
someone it may just be an indication of an unresolved childhood trauma.

> I must say - I for one would most likely have counted myself among those
> women who maybe weren't completely 100% supportive of these concepts.

that's pretty obvious this far into your message, just what percent into these
concepts are you?

> By the way, I've discovered that we have a wide range of ages on this list,
> and that age seems to be of critical importance on the matters that keep
> coming up here. So, if you don't find it too personal a question, are you a
> Gen X-er? in your 20's? 30's? Baby Boomer? Elder? Evidently this matters a
> lot when it comes to eating and sex.

i am 49 years young/old, how young/old are you?

> Love Liza

it's interesting after your long message laughing and ridiculing me that you
end your post with love lisa. i'm into unconditional love but your sarcastic
humor puts some degree of block in our ability to expand love in my limited
opinion.....aloha and peace....forest