RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 09:10:14 -1000
axel wrote:
>  PS: i am interested in hearing more about the tantric sexual part of the
> health equation. =20

hi axel, are you familiar with tantric concepts? for me it means refining how
i use sexual energy. i see the union of male and female has spiritual value as
well as physical pleasure and that to learn to control our physical urges may
enhance our holistic evolution. for me this involves attempting to avoid
ejaculation and orgasm. this enables me to go deeper into the mystery of
spiritual oneness. it starts with the individual self and expands outward to
include more and more of our species and all nature. it sounds perhaps less
pleasurable, but with time and practice actually has the reverse affect. i
have been celibate for about 10 years now, not by choice but by lack of
support for these concepts from women. i did have a 4-5 year period when i had
a partner open to experimenting with tantra and i reached after a long time of
practise almost 100% control. it was a very interesting time for me and i only
went so far before the woman and i separated for other reasons. i would like
to explore further in an extended family environment, time will tell if i get
the chance.