BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:47:46 EDT
Memories of West 72 nd st

I worked on the Olcott...
..I also dated an Olcott.....
.and for years I slept on a old cot..
.so what lot you want to hear about?
The Olcott I slept with on the old cot is my bet ..and my backside seems to
be more weathered than my frontside....meybe for the same lame expanations....
.I also worked at the very top ;
 which didn't cost alot
and could not ;
see not
any of the bad  lot you have described.
   Now(The Cromwell );....which is across to the Olcott;
is an old lot....but fear not .
.I didn't date Olcott;
and I no longer was sleeping on the old cot;
 so why not
skip the whole lot.
.and lets not..... go there again.....regards...........Michael

PS There was for years a notorious "bridge club".... aces wild trips to win
....which operated out of the Olcott on I think Wendsday nights; There was a
roulette club too but thats a nutter story
the balastrades at the cromwell are suspect; the contractor who repaired
them; just wanted out of there..... one good slam of the door and they are
down to the street...Signormy Weaver lived there.then and there is a
fantastic view of the Park from the very top....unfortunately Sidewalkers is
long closed is Dallas BBQ still there?  I will be " to NYC sometime in July
and would enjoy having tea with any Pinheads stupid enough to accept my
invitation.