BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 23:19:43 EST
Grand Isle dolphin mating....interesting you bring this up....my elderly
family ......father aunts and uncles.... just sold 6 acres of Grand Isle that
has been in the family since 1804; ....a natures paradise ........sold for a
time share in Florida...Im embaressed to be related to these geriatrics.
Having spent (or mispent)  a good month out of a year there ,very other year;
I can vouch for the dolphin rumor..so lets hear it!
My favorite is the prom queen who disapeared during Camile(?) and her ghost
has been seen walking on the beach prom dress and all....seen by good
many(sober) citizens......Bookworms   thanks to Candy for that wonderfull
input on our librarys....I do have a question....I would be interested to know
what reading material if any people keep in their little library
(comode)...just to play fair I went and checked..mine...of course I claim no
responsibility for whats found in there ...There was.. .Titanic eyewitness
accounts..(.Book)   Book of Proverbs...Atlas of shipwrecks and
treasure)...Mobey Dick   magazines    sharper Image  J.c Penny cat. various
dress mags 3 Mississippi hunting mags 1 shotgun news....and a 93 Playboy found
in the bottom of the pile...   funny all the restoration Mags go to the
office...all the best M.