RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 1996 10:21:47 -0800
From:
[log in to unmask] (Nature's First Law)
Melisa wrote:

>It really doesn't matter to me what someone else chooses.

Exactly.  But where we draw the line is when innocent babies' and
childrens' health is undermined by their cooked-eating and animal-eating
parents.

>I think the difference for me is that I am letting my sensory experience
>(the smell and taste of food) guide my raw food choices rather than any
>argument about the morality of RAF or whether something contains calcium,
>Vit C, protein, etc.

Euphemism for addiction.  Cocaine addicts "let their sensory experience"
guide them to more cocaine.

>I "sense" that eating RAF could be an infrequent occurance to maintain that
>feeling of "wholeness", e.g., if I had substituted RAF instead of cooked
>food maybe I'd have more to say.

If it is RAF that is giving you the same "satisfying" and "balanced"
feeling as "cooked exceptions," maybe you should be thinking about that.
For us, your words and experiences keep justifying our all-raw-plant diets
all the more.

Stephen, David, & R.C.
Nature's First Law