From:
Carole L Kalich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 18:19:37 -0700

I've never posted to the list before, so I hope this comes out ok.  I
recently switched from regular hard to gas permeable lenses.  My eyes
tend to be red with contact lenses.  I have celiac sprue as well as
Raynaud's Syndrome/Disease and have a constant head congestion year
round.   I must enzyme clean my lenses daily due to excess protein
buildup daily.  I have gone for 2 days without eye shadow and eyeliner,
mascara with very little  reduction in eye redness. I am cleaning out my
cleaning containers when not in use with baby shampoo and completely
rinsed. Has anyone out there had this same problem and solved it?  Please
respond to me directly  at [log in to unmask]