From:
PAUL TOWNLEY-SMITH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:32:35 -0500
What is the paleo opinion of the vaccinations that our children are required
to get?  They are now getting ready to vote the chicken pox vaccine into
mandatory status.
When our youngest was born, they insisted on giving me IV antibiotics to
prevent her from getting sick from strep bacteria in the birth canal.  I
have often wondered if this had negative effects on her immune system, and
if it could have something to do with her multiple food allergies.  Any
opinions?
Kerry