From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:02:48 GMT
On Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:08:49 -0400, "~ Rainah ~" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Bowel movements are not good, joints in my hand are stiff and sore, and
>today I just don't feel that great..what can I be doing wrong?  I eat
>only the finest everyhing, Organic vegies and fruit, range fed lamb,
>organic sesame tahini,organic olive oil for my mayo, filtered well
>water.
>I thought this was going to be so simple, now I have questions
>again...Acid-Alkaline?, Raw-Cooked?,Vegetarian-Omnivore? I feel backed
>into a corner and there is nothing to eat there!  What is it, am I to
>much of a purest?  To much infomation?  Who is right, who is wrong?

First off, your symptoms sound like classic Omega-3 deficiency.

I would suggest either fish oil capsules, or if that sounds not paleo enough,
then just eat salmon, herring and tuna.

Also, try drinking more water - at least 64 ounces a day.

Otherwise, your diet sounds fine!

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>