CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fran Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:51:12 -0800

A few people have stepped forward to try out listownership & keep this list
going.  I must admit though, it would be nice if the list were more active!

Pick a topic, any topic in which to dicuss!

Have you found any great new Gluten Free products that are diabetes
friendly this year?

What are some of your favorite Diabetes products to help you manage DM?

Is there some trouble spot that is making you crazy? Maybe a listmate
has the answer....

How do you handle making sure your prescriptions are in fact gluten
free?

Have you solved a problem that was complex w/ the disease combo.... we'd
like to hear about it.

How are you doing in general???? This is a tricky thing to juggle,
because the GF grains are not always diabetes friendly (high carb
counts). So many of the diabetes help books out there are not of much
help to people who have sprue. Does it get to you sometimes?
How do you cope?

Are other relatives beginning to exhibit or have been diagnosed w/
sprue?

Something, anything!