BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 08:59:10 -0500
Michael -

My 13 year old son, Sean was just telling me Thursday night about 24 adults
cramming themselves into an Austin Mini.  Turned out all but the driver
were midgets (hence, why they used a midget car, I guess), and they had
removed the seats.  No windows were open (how could they breathe, I
wondered).  When a cop pulled them over, all these little people started to
roll out of the car, one by one on the driver's side.  Apparently, the cop
car had a video camera on, so the incident was all captured on film.  Maybe
Sean saw it on one of those TV rags, like "Real TV" or "America's Funniest
Home Videos".

- Pam

01/08/99 10:34:04 PM ----------

Please respond to "BP - Dwell time 5 minutes."

To:   [log in to unmask]
cc:
Subject:  Flying crates

To call lucky Lindy's Spirit of St. Louis a "crate" is to "dis" the great
aviator;I don't care how many people lived in it.....I saw a volkswaggan
that
once held 20 frat boys or so Im told..and wasn't there a phone booth that
held
19? and here is one to stump the chumps wasn't there a little old lady who
lived in a shoe caste in ferro cement at Palasaids amusement park?....just
trying to  cram it all in ..M..