BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 09:08:00 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From:   Dennis Enslinger [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   January 5, 1999 2:37 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: From a Missouri boy

The exact date of the earliest building is unknown because of Missouri
raiders burned government documents in 1863.  We have several buildings
which predate the raid (Quantrill's Raid) and survived. Our biggest
technical problem is using the wrong mortar on soft brick or limestone
buildings.  Other issues are lack of understanding of what SIS #9 really
means.

I hate a cliffhanger. You can't stop there!  Pontificate, please.  Elaborate.  Elucidate.  Postulate.  Share horror stories.  I can't understand what it would be like to have 9 sisters and just how hard it might be to understand exactly what sister number nine is really saying.

Dan Becker,  Executive Director      "Conformists die, but
Raleigh Historic                              heretics live on forever"
Districts Commission                             -- Elbert Hubbard