RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 15:47:08 +0200
Stefan:

> My original point was that Zephyr's eating behavior of eating hawaiian
> fish every week in huge amounts is not instinctive IMO. (...)
> I still stick to my claim that instinctive eating means variety,
> not hanging on one food for years.

I agree with you that it looks like Zephyr was addicted to tuna (quite
a few raw eaters are addicted to avocados as well). Sticking to one
food for years is not instinctive; but I don't think there is anything
wrong in eating meat [which is a food category, not a single food] on
most days.

So far, I haven't found any animal food addictive (for me). I had
a period eating 3-4 pounds of tuna every week for six months, and
then the attraction suddenly fell.

--Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>