RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 17:42:05 -0800
I need to make a clarification:

>Re: fruitarianism, long-term
>
>Tom:
>In a number of other posts, I outlined that I have investigated
>many claims of long-term success, and when I have in-depth data,
>it usually turns out that the success story is not strict (which can
>work, though usually not very well), or is a fake or a crank.

I forgot to mention that some cases don't count because the person is
physically ill, weak, and/or emaciated. Also, the mental health of
many so-called fruitarian "experts" is ceratainly dubious, to
put it politely. I personally am a former long-term fruitarian, but
I cannot count myself as a success example because I had serious health
problems on the regime, despite very high quality foods.

Tom Billings