RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leah Calo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:02:25 +0200
Hi Ben & Liza,

I've been following your chat and couldn't avoid responding to your
latest mail Ben, as I am feeling the exact same things you are.  I am a
Public Relations Manager for a high-tech software company in Israel, who
develops Web authoring tools for streaming multimedia (www.emblaze.com).
I sit in front of a computer all day (9-12 hours), and barely have time
to do the things I really want to do/learn/see/try etc.  I started a
massage thearapy course two months ago, which I am enjoying thuroughly,
but don't know how I will ever shift from my "day job" to massage
thearapy, colon cleansing & establishing a arw-food community somewhere
in Israel, where I live (my dream).

I am 30 years old, single, and am looking for the one and only mate to
share my life hopes, dreams and visions with.  It isn't easy and it's
even more complicated when you're a raw-foodist because people don't
really want to understand.  I want to be loved and understood for who I
truly am and what I believe in.  I want to live a life filled with joy
and happiness and the way I see that happening is through a natural,
raw-food, wholesome way of life.  I need someone who can relate to that
and share that with me - all the way (including having a "raw" baby).

So, I feel for you and relate to everything you are going through!

Please keep me updated and share more of you thoughts and feelings in
you like.

Regards and love,

Leah