RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:38:19 -0400
At 09:18 AM 9/3/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Janis,
>
><< Wish I could explain it all better.  Just know it is working for me. >>
>
>It sounds very interesting.  Is their a site where I could read about it?
>
>Is it a system that you purchase?
>
>Aaron

I picked up an 8 page pamplet at an alternative bookstore that tells how to
make everything yourself if you are into electronics; I made one piece with
a friend and borrowed another  Then I decided to buy my own, and got them
from Sota instruments in Vancouver.  They also have educational materials.
1-800-224-0242.

They also have a website but I'm not at home and can't find the URL.  I
think it might just be www.sota.com

There are also some articles by Robert Beck published in the Journal
Explore! For the Professional

Janis <[log in to unmask]>