RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:40:43 EDT
Janis,

<< One thing that has helped alot which I started about 2 weeks ago was using
 the technology of Robert {Bob} Beck -- e.g. an blood purification device
 called a silver pulser, a magnetic pulser, silver colloid and ozonated
 water, plus I also use activated charcoal.  The charcoal and ozonated water
 help detox, the first by pulling toxins out of the system, the second by
 putting more oxygen in.  This in itself didn't have much effect.  What did
 seem to knock out my CFS is about 2 days was the blood purification and
 magnetic pulser and silver colloid, which neutralize and kills all
 pathogens. >>

How does this work, can you describe the process?

Thanks,
Aaron