From:
Wade Reeser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 14:07:12 -0400
I'm really curious Amadeus, with the a large part of your diet being
decidedly unpaleolithic (e.g. cheeses, grains, potatoes and beans) and a
fairly persistant complaint towards diets that include alot of meat,
why do you post to this list?

Remember that 'Neanderthin' is the basic guideline towards in this
mail list for our paleolithic diet and your food choices are clearly
'unpaleolithic.'

   Wade Reeser   [log in to unmask]