NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ron/Denise Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 13:55:38 -0600
>Hi,
>
>Has anyone out there researched and/or tried NAET?  It's an acupuncture
>technique supposed to eliminate food and environmental allergies.   If so=
>,
>what experiences have you had?  =
>

>Marie Turnbull

Dear Marie,

I have been undergoing NAET treatments for a few months now for a rare
blood disorder that I have.  I am confident that it has made me feel
better, although I have never had outward "allergic reactions" to any
foods.  Perhaps my body has responded to irritants (food and substance
allergies) by developing a blood disorder.  Just this week I received
encouraging blood test results that the NAET treatments are having a
positive effect on my body.  It is too soon to tell for sure because I need
more tests over the next few weeks to be sure that the improvement is
steady. However, I have had VERY noticeable differences in other areas
which can only be attributed to NAET. There is a website for NAET:

http://www.naet.com/subscribers/

I just tried calling it up to be sure it is still good.  I couldn't call it
up without just doing a web search using NAET as the search word.    If you
can, check out the website and make your own decision.  I would be
interested to hear if NAET helps people with multiple allergies.  It may
enable people to have a much easier eating lifestyle.  Good luck!

Denise Morton