NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kris Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 08:00:32 EST
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions!  I think it's a challenge with my
daughter because she used to always have fried, battered or breaded fish or
chicken when we ate out (foods we never eat at home LOL) before becoming
extremely intolerant of lactose and casein last spring.  Unseasoned ribs,
steak or chicken breast just aren't going to look very good to her, and if
that's the option I'm sure she'd just ask to stay home and eat my cooking <g>.

I will check out the Arby's chicken fingers though.  It's not a sit down
restaurant, but it's still another place to eat!   And I think I will contact
some local restaurants and see if they could broil some fish and steam some
broccoli for her, and that might satisfy her if we eat out occasionally.

Kate