BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:53:31 EST
In a message dated 1/6/99 9:04:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> About a week after we raised his frame, our dog started losing the hair
around his paws.

Which reminds me that according to NPR 18-24M people in Bangladesh are exposed
to drinking shallow-well water with natural occuring arsenic in it. Despite
the fact that they are exhibiting symptoms similar to mercury poisoning  (not
pleasant) they persist in drinking the water from the shallow wells even when
other options are offered. The shallow wells were drilled to avoid the
problems from drinking fecal contaminated surface water.

I hope Rudy's dog has recovered.

][<en