BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:32:16 -0500
HI - here in dc, home of the ugliest facadisms, the builders/wreckers
have reached new depths.  An old office building in Chinatown was
completely demolished except for its facade - the owners had the nerve
to hand a big banner out front reading "Historic Landmark" along with
information for leasing space.  I'll get a picture to the list  in a few
weeks.  LARA KOZAK   [log in to unmask]