RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 12:59:57 -0400
From:
David Mayne <[log in to unmask]>
Jen wrote:
> hey, could you guys enlighten me?  what's the deal with NFL?  I am new
> to raw foods and am curious about what transpired....en aka Kashmir3

Hello Jen,

Welcome to raw-food !

Tom has already given a good summary of the NFL situation, and gave
some
pointers to the archives  for evidence of their behavoir and deeds.

Tom:
>This list has an archive and the record is there for all to see.
>The address is:
>
>http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/raw-food.html
>
>To see the evidence of the plagiarism, start with Feb. 98 (title thread
>is something like "More plagiarism from NFL"); see October 97 for the
>plagiarism of "Darwin on Trial."
>
>To see NFL in hostile action, read the months of Nov. 96 - Jan 97.
>
>To see a letter regarding David Wolfe making threats of violence against
>someone re: last year's Raw Expo in San Francisco, do a search on
>the last name of the author of that letter: Morin.

Also, Jean-Louis has created an excellent foundation for a raw-food
FAQ, which now includes pointers to the articles of interest in the
archives. Check out the following url, I will certainly include a
pointer to this great FAQ in my forthcoming update to the welcome
message:

http://www.math.jussieu.fr/~tu/raw-food/faq.html

In case you do not have access to a browser, let me know, and we'll
find a way for you to get a representation of NFL's activities that
have been presented here in the past.

Thanks to Stephan, Tom, and Jean-Louis for their responses on this
situation, they have spoken well here and I have little to add...

Regards,

David