RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Bonnie J. Brennessel" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:08:34 EST
In a message dated 2/13/99 1:57:35 PM Pacific Standard Time, amf.prefire@T-
ONLINE.DE writes:

<< A two week fast on distilled water only will cure most..and
 the rest will be cured with a follow-up diet of quality raw veggies
 and fruit within a further month at the most. The two week
 fast is essential, the follow-up raw food diet is recommended. >>

     O.K.  I must chime in here.  It is impossible to "cure" Herpes, Alan.
The best you can do is keep your immune system healthy enough to keep the
virus in check.  I'm a little confused at how you think a two week water fast
would cure people?  I understand that toxins that would be eliminated as a
result of the fast could help the immune system to not be as suppressed, but
it would in no way heal the immune system enough to stop the Herpes problem.
In my opinion, this could only be done with a combination of efforts, fasting
being one of them, improvement in diet, supplements, exercise and maybe even
herbs!

Bonnie