From:
"K. Feldmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 20:23:09 -0600

Hi Group,
Well two nights ago I had the scare of my life - my 2 almost 3 year old
celiac boy all of a sudden had what the doctors think might have been a
seizure, he wasn't breathing good and he became totally unresponsive. I
need to know if seizures or anything like this has happened to someone
before. Today he went in to the hospital for an EEG and they asked me if
celiac could have a connection to what happened. You know the old story -
nobody has heard of it so we have to inform them. So I was wondering if
anyone has had a similar experience or if they know if celiac has anything
( even if slightly ) might have had some connection to what happened, Any
information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!! Kathy
oh, and thanks to informing me through this connection about hospital food
- I just brought his in, to be on the safe side.