Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:33:15 EST

The Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support Group would like to host a testing
center in conjunction with the University of Maryland Center for Celiac
Reserach.  We can only do this if there is enough interest andwe need at least
75 interested individuals to determine the feasibility of hosting such an
event.

Dr. Alessio Fasano and Dr. Karoly Horvath have both agreed to come to
Louisville on September 18, 1999 to speak on Celiac Disease.  The testing will
be that same date from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

Testing will be for first and second degree relatives of BIOPSY DIAGNOSED
celiacs as well as symptomatic members of the general population.  These
blood tests will include the IgA, IgG and Anti-endomysial tests.  Cost per
individual will be approximately $15.00.

If you live in a surrounding area such as Ohio, Indiana, Tennessee, Illinois,
etc.  and would be willing to come to Louisville, KY to participate in this
testing please e-mail me by April 1, 1999 with your name and address.

If there is enough interest in this event you will be notified in June of
location and time of testings along with a pre-registration form.

LaVaughan Will
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]