From:
Jerry McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:05:42 EDT

Here (Finally) are the results of my request for Rice Recipes.  I did mention
that I liked Mexican, Tex-Mex, and spicey rice meals.
So without any further delay, here we go:

1. I received one request for recipes that I receive.  ( I will send them! )
2. I received a note from a "Possible Kin",  w/cookbook recommendation,
followed by
    a second note w/recipes.
3. Only 6 actual recipes.
4. Five notes w/cookbook recommendations.
5. Five w/URL recommendations.  (Websites)
6. Four w/rice "Brand" recommendations.

I say, "Thank You" to all that responed to my request.  Inow own 4 ( four)
cookbooks,
and am starting on the actual "Recipes" that I received.
I will get to the URL's at a later time, but I will get there!  ( <G> )
I do also say, "I'm sorry" for the delay in getting this short Summary out.
I had a bad relapse & was not doin very well.  I am much better again.

May only the "Best of Everything come to you and yours!"

Jerry                                           [log in to unmask]