From:
Rosalie Jalbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 08:42:32 -0400

Found this web page for Paul Newman with a request for suggestions on
how they could make things better.  My suggestion is that we get
everyone we know to write him and tell him about celiac disease. I was
given his new NEWMAN'S OWN COOKBOOK  for Christmas and as I browsed
through it today, I realized that many recipes are pasta oriented. There
are some recipes that could be converted but it would be nicer if we
could impose upon Mr. Newman and his friends and family to create some
recipes for celiac (or maybe he would "fund" a cookbook that (with his
name connected to it) would publicize CD in a way that would definitely
bring attention to our cause.  I suggest you visit his web site to
familiarize yourself with his cause and then structure your letter
around what he talks about.  http://www.newmansownorganics.com/site.html

Happy Holiday!!

Rosalie