Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:30:23 -0400
From:
Greta deWolf <[log in to unmask]>

Gov. John Engler, Michigan, has made a proclamation that October 28 is
Celiac Awareness Day in Michigan.   For a copy of the proclamation,
please contact Greta 517 349-0294.  (We are aware there are some
errors-to err is human to forgive divine!)

In accordance some activities are planned.   Michigan Capital Celiac/DH
Group invites all persons with Celiac, Dermatitis Herpetiformis,
families, and friends to meet at the  Michigan Capital  Downtown Lansing
Mi at 1:00 p.m. on Oct 28.  We will then divide into groups and go to
legislators offices as well as various state offices.

At 4:30 p.m. there will be cookies and tea at the Reorganized Church of
Jesus Christ of the Latter Day Saints on the corner of Miller and Haag.
We can provide further directions.

At 6:30 p.m. we will have a dinner at the Kellogg Center Michigan State
University.  The dinner is being prepared by students at the School of
Hospitality Business.   This gave our members an opportunity to teach
600 students the gluten free diet.  Cost of the dinner is $20 .  Parking
is free at the ramp.   Please make reservations by October 15 at the
above phone or email.

For those suffering with Celiac or Dermatitis Herpetiformis in Michigan
we hope that you will also do some publicity in your town or city.   You
can make a display at the Library, contact your hospital, school,
restaurants, media, and /or physicians.

We hope to make some people aware of what it means to gluten free!