Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 20:40:06 -0700
From:
Tracy Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>

Hello:

I was wondering if any women that have celiac disease have had second
thoughts about becoming pregnant. I have read a lot on this list about some
very sick children. This has got me thinking about passing this on to my
child. I was told when I was first diag. in 1991 that it would not be passed
on to my children. This was of great relief and I never thought about it
much. But now it looks like my gastero. dr. was wrong. I in no way intend to
insult all of you brave souls that have had children. I am just wondering.
Thanks so much. Tracy L. Donnelly.