Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:15:15 -0600
From:

To Celiacs with more experience -

New_York--I was diagnosed as a celiac about a month ago.  The initial concern
resulted from iron deficiency anemia.  This was followed by endoscopy with
biopsies and antibody tests.  GF diet has apparently resulted in slight
increase in iron level and will test again in a week.  Had been on low fat
diet because of prostate cancer.  Now have attempted to go GF.  Am wondering
how to tell if I have accidently ingested gluten.  So far not enough pattern
to make sense.  Seem to have more gas now on GF diet than previously.  Before
diagnosis I occasionally had pain around diaphragm that I attributed to
tension.  Seems less frequent now but when I do have it I cannot relate it to
anything obvious.  Hoping that I can make sense out of symptoms so I can
monitor the effectiveness of my attempt to remain gf.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Thanks Roger Kennett

How safe is it to have omlette or other forms of eggs in a restaurant?