Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 11:25:52 -0500
From:
MARJORIE W ROGERS <[log in to unmask]>

The Healthy Villi, Greater Boston Celiac/DH Support Group, Chapter #67
CSA/USA, Inc. will meet Sunday January 31st at the Concord Elks on Baker
Avenue Concord, MA.

Registration 1:30pm and meeting 2:00 to 4:00 pm.

Program:  Dr. Jeffrey Dover of BI Deaconess speaking on Basics of
Dermatitis Herpetiformis and Heather Seiche, CFP and CPA speaking on
Tax-time for Celiacs.

Health Food store for Gluten Free shopping, lending library, and much more.

Gluten Free refreshments will include Soup, Chili, Meatballs, Muffins,
Cream Puffs, angel food cake and Chocolate Truffle Brownies.

Contact me at [log in to unmask] or (508) 653-5465 for more
information.

Pay $5.00 at the door or choose to join for a $15.00 donation which
entitles you to our 4 newsletters and admission to our 4 meetings for the
calendar year.

Marge Rogers membership contact The Healthy Villi
Natick, MA