Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 17:28:10 -0500
From:
"Kristen S. White" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello list!  I took the recommendation of Abigal Newman, and bought some
of the chocolate at 1-888-chocolate (not positive of the phone #).
Since Passover is over, they had a limited supply of gf, lactose/casein
free and soy free chocolates available, but they did have some candy
bars.  The ingredients are as follows:

sugar
chocolate
cocoa butter
vanillin (an artificial flavor)

I don't want to seem paranoid, but my husband is questioning the
vanillin and its gluten free status.  Has anyone else tried these bars?
They are made by Elite and called bittersweet chocolate.  The company
says they are GF.  He just wants to be sure before indulging.  He has
not had chocolate in over 15 years and would love to try it.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Kristen in CT