Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 20:50:21 -0500
From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>

When my daughter was an infant, I had to mix goat's milk for her from a
powder.  I found a trick that works with All powders to get rid of that
pasty taste and texture:

Mix powder with a little warm warm to make a paste.  Gradually add
rest of water either with whisk or in a blender.  (This ensures complete
breaking down of the powder).  PUT IN REFRIGERATOR FOR AT LEAST 24 HRS
BEFORE USING. This "rest" really makes a difference.

Of coure, if you don't like the taste, there's very little can be done.
Ann