Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:49:35 -0600
From:
"Lorry B. Getz" <[log in to unmask]>

HI,

We have been invited to quite a few bar/bat mitzvahs in the upcoming
weeks and we were wondering if anyone has a great way of handling eating
at the kiddush luncheons after the services?  Our experiences has been
there's a lot of wheat/gluten products with bagels, cookies, cakes, etc.

Does one bring in food that is not gf so you're not "left out" (kosher)?

Robin in Denver