RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brenda Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 07:26:43 -0600
David Wolfe and Stephen Arlin have does a GREAT service to the Raw
living foods world  David is one of the most inspiring and
knowlegable
speakers I have ever met.
These two are totally joyous and down to earth human beings and it
would
bennefit anyone to be able to be in their presence and to learn from
them.
David's now book is probably the best over-all  complete informational
book on the raw living foods lifestyle.  Their first book, Nature's
First
Law was a great gift to the raw living foods world because it
blatantly
and accurately told it like it was  and awakened a lot of people out
of
their denial about the dangers of an unnatural, cooked food diet.
They
deserve a lot of credit for resurrecting that book and for adding the
great amout of new knowlege to that book that they did add.  David and
Stphen also did a huge amount of work to compile their 40 page
catalogue
of every raw living foods lifestyle book that is available in print!
Before that it was next to impossible for us to find these books.
I would highly recommend  David and Stephen's seminar to every one in
Germany and anywhere else on their European or US tour.
    Thanks,
    Sincerely,
    Brenda Alexander