RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 00:02:16 GMT
At 12:22 AM 4/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
Shiela:

>>I'm looking for the best juicer for greens like dandelion, wheat grass,
>>parsley etc. I found one site on the internet for the Green Power at
>>about $430.

Lynton:
Also I found the Opti-Fresh, which seems quite expensive at $749. The
sellers claim it's better than all the rest ( is this a surprise?). It
looks just like a manual screw-type juicer but with an electric motor.
Juice-parts made in stainless steel. I think the web site is
http://www.optimumhealth.org

If anyone has any experience of the Omega 8000, I would be pleased to
hear it.