RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 06:38:12 +0000
Hi,

The toxic mind: the biology of mental illness and violence, Medical
Hypotheses, 2000, 54(1), 146-156 is now reprinted on:

http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/toxicmind.html

Based in this discovery there are self help meausures that relieve
depression permanently in a few months, and bring full recovery from
emotional disorders and all addictions in about a year. Please take a
look at the Testimonials, especially Shirley's account of recovery
from
food addictions. She's a raw fooder.

http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26/testp.html

These measures are proven to work because they are based on how the
brain and nervous system really work, and now have been shown to work
in
statisically valid numbers of persons. If anyone is not in denial
about
a need for this recovery, I hope you will try the self help measures.
They are akin to one of the 12 steps (but 12 step meetings are not
needed) and as they say in 12 step progams...'It works if you work it'
Eating healthy raw food is a joy when the food addiction is gone.
Ellie

PS Bernarr, it's no accident that meditation is almost the same
spelling
as medication. Meditation (unless it's the kind that helps emotions
surface and learns how to redirect them) is the same as a drug and
suppresses the healing symptoms of emotional disorders.

The Biology of Emotions:
http://home.earthlink.net/~clearpathway OR:
http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/2579
The longer version, the scientific paper, and my story:
http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26
To join the supportive eGroup:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/Depression-Anxiety