RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Liza May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:22:45 -0400
Karen, you said:

> a far bigger reason for breast cancer is BRAS,

Karen, have you ever tried running, or dancing, or jumping up and
down, without a bra? No offense, but some of us heffer-ier ones DO
enjoy our bras...

> which restrict the breast
> glands from
> eliminating into the lymph system which goes up each arm, leg and trunk.

I believe the lymph moves from the breast area directly to the
trunk, not down the arms or legs as you're describing ....

> In acupressure
> we learn how the colon is connected to the breast--

Dear, I hate to disagree with your acupressurist, but MY colon is
most certainly NOT connected to my breasts. At least I hope not.

> if constipated (like most people in the West)
> the breasts become abnormally enlarged--like a heffer.

My breasts have always been, um, well, "enlarged" I guess you're
calling it.
It runs in my family, so we don't think of it as "abnormal."
We're rather proud of our large, very female breasts.
Other people seem to enjoy them, too.
Moreover, I don't usually think of myself - or my grandmother,
mother, sisters, or daughters - as "heffers."
That word just doesn't do much for my self-esteem somehow.

> Instead of wearing
> bras, women should
> lose all that morbid weight (enlarging the breasts),

I don't have any morbid weight.
My daughter, a 5'8" fashion plate as skinny as Kate Moss, wears a C
cup.

> then lift weights for firmness making bras unnecessary

My dear, no amount of lifting weights will affect the glands and
tissue in the breasts to any noticeable extent. Furthermore, there
are few females who bench press more regularly or for more years
than me, and fortunately I still have my lovely large breasts.

Are you one of those females that have small-breast genes?

Love Liza