RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:15:06 -0800
Hi Liza!!!

> <<  she does get Names and things like that more than I do, and she can even
> Physically See Auras and Beings and the like; whereas I like Feel/See them
> like I had some type of Empathic Radar and then I can Translate those Feelings
> into a type of Sight or something and so it's like I'm Seeing them too, >>

> Gregg, Why do You capiTalize words in The middle Of Sentences? It's a little
> Distracting.

Well at least I don't Capitalize Letters in the Middle of Words!!! - :)
What I actually do it Capitalize Words while I writing that I feel
should stand out and that's the way it was sort of done back around the
Time of the Birth of Our Country - At least as we know it today.

For example, here's a couple excerpts from the Constitution for the
United States of America:
-----
Article 1, Section 10, Clause 1:
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant
Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make
any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass
any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the
Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

Article 4, Section 2. Clause 1:
The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and
Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
-----
So as you can see I sort of write like they did back then.  I think it
was called the King's English back then - And I really like it!!!  For
some reason I've been drawn to write this way for the longest time and
when I got an unaltered copy of the U.S. Constitution - Most of them
have had the punctuation changed by some stupid idiots a long time ago
and so most People in the United States don't know about how it was
really Spelled and Punctuated and know nothing of the King's English.

Well that's enough of that!!!  What I'd really like to know is what you
think about Food, Behavior, Genetics, and Evolution - So please give me
a Reply back in regards to that - It'd be Greatly Appreciated!!! -
Thanks!!!

- Bye For Now!!!
 - Gregg!!!