From:
Larry Mizell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:58:36 +0100
Hi all
I am trying to connect a Procom Technology 7CD tower to my NT 4.0 Server.  This CD system uses the Xelerator CD-ROM Driver Software for DOS.  The company has a web page that offers no help at all for WINNT OS.  I am using 2 Adaptec 2940 SCSI Cards, one for internal CD and HP tape backup the other for the CD Tower.  The internal CD and Tape work just fine but I can't get the card that is connected to the tower to see more than two of the cd drives(during boot) when NT is up from explorer I can see/use D(internal), E,F,G,H,I(on the tower).

I know that the CD-Tower works because it will run on a Win95 system.  I have no docs on this CD-Tower system so any help will be appreciated.  If you need more info email me at  [log in to unmask]

Larry J Mizell
Network Administrator
Area Health Education Center
612 South 12th Street