BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 17:22:52 EST
In a message dated 12/3/98 4:55:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I, too, could like a weird guy who doesn't know anything about lawyers.

One day the mosquito helicopter was buzzing the area and he jumped into the
back of my car for fear of getting gased. We got into a very interesting
philisophical discussion, parked out in front of his delapidated Winnebago
house replete with permanently attached canoe on top (his method of
waterproofing), and an hour later I still had not managed to talk him into
getting out of the car. I've been told by his former wife that he is a
functional schizophrenic. To me he is one hell of a great auto mechanic. I go
out of my way to make sure he gets a bottle of my dandelion wine each year.

][<en