RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 21:17:19 +0200
From:
Stefan Jöst <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jean-Louis,

good to hear from you again. You seem to become wiser and wiser
whenever I read something from you.

You said:
>On the other hand, maybe in ancient times
>women didn't need to run very often, since they didn't participate in
>hunting. In addition, they spent many years carrying babies, either in
their
>womb or in their arms...

Good argument indeed but doesn't convince me completely.

>However, you can't do much about your
>nose or your eyes. It is certainly better to accept the way you look, but
>that's easier said than done. Humans are the only animals that use
>mirrors...

Of course. Wise spoken.

>I think the reason why women wear high heels is that long legs are sexier
>(and pehaps another advantage is that it is easier to talk to or to kiss a
>woman whose face is about at the same height?)

Maybe. And what about the wide shoulders?

>This is because men are more easily aroused by eyesight (most/all
>pornographic magazines show naked women, not naked men). This doesn't mean
>that men accept their body completely, of course (are there many "fat and
>proud" or "bald and proud" men?)

Proud would be too much. But most men simply ignore their state. If
asked
the reply "this is normal at my age". They certainly do not go for a
diet
or more sports. Women's magazins are filled up with foolish dieting
and
fitness tips. Men's magazines deal more with career and income.

Best regards,

Stefan