RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:33:06 -0400
From:
Lucia Ruedenberg Wright <[log in to unmask]>
I found an article that lists the dangers of soy called "Tragedy and
Hype: the Third International Soy Symposium" by Sally Fallon and Mary
Enig in Nexus Magazine, April-May 2000. It was very helpful to read.
Is
anyone familiar with this article, magazine, or the authors and the
veracity of their point of view?

I'm happy to say that my husband has cut back his consumption of soy
milk,
finally. we can explore new horizons.

-Lucia