RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 11:46:03 -0800
Lucia Wright wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Dec 1998, Paul Reynolds wrote:
>
> > [I look]  much younger than my age on the
> > outside, and have no gray hair at all at age 34
>
> I should hope not!
> most 34 year olds do not have greying hair.
>
> > I once saw a super-energetic oriental
> > acupuncturist who was only a few years older than me, and his hair was pure
> > white!
>
> IMHO this is not normal.
> most people do not begin to get grey until they're in their fifties.

When you say "most people", about what percentage are you talking?
I don't have a superwide circle of acquaintances, but I know many
folks who started to get grey hair in their twenties.  But I also
know a woman of about 60, very unhealthy, who hasn't a single grey
hair.  I think heredity has a lot to do with it.